e.l.f. Products Review

I recently renewed my e.l.f. stock and spent a little more than 20$ on a handful of products whose review I bring in this article.


e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set. Since I have oily skin and my make-up is difficult to maintain without a base and fixator, I decided to try this fixator in spray. In a 40 ml bottle is a transparent liquid with a pump. I must admit that the spray does not work too well, so when you apply this fixator you should keep the bottle away from your face (I almost stretch out my hand) to dissipate it without liquid droplets on the face. Let it dry for a few seconds, and the results are visible, but not very fascinating. Fixator prolongs the life of makeup for an hour or two max. I believe that this will function for girls who have less oily skin. Its advantage is that, after application, the powder looks wonderful. Price: $3,00.

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

e.l.f. Essentials Nail Polish. I was so delighted that this cheap nail polish is so great. Besides the beautiful shades (purple with silvery-purple fine glitter, black glitter with colorful coral and a beautiful shade of golden glow), the resistance of this nail polish is really excellent. Two coats give an effect as in the bottle, the only objection is to the plugs that look really cheap and plastic and you feel that it can't be closed. In any case, something that is definitely worth a try! Shades: Metal Madness, Party Purple, Coral. Price: $1,00.




e.l.f. Essentials Natural Lash Kit. I like to buy lashes, although I actually use them very rarely. So no I have not tried this, but I like the shape and texture. Not too long, and the lashes seem natural, therefore there is no gloss plastic, and are of unequal length, which in turn contributes to naturalness. Strap that holds the lashes together works very flexible, so I believe that there will be problems with the application. Price: $1,00.

e.l.f. Essentials Natural Lash Kit

e.l.f. Studio Blush, Pink passion. I always wanted a bright pink, almost fluorescent shade of blush, so I was delighted when he finally arrived. Specifically, a bright pink hue will lift most neutral make-up and act very naturally - actually flushed pink, and not peachy. Hue is completely matte and very pigmented, and looks beautiful on the cheeks looks. Unfortunately, blush is not too stable, so if you don't touch your face during the day, it will last longer. Price: $3,00.




e.l.f. Essentials Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Perfect Pink. This gloss has become my favorite lip gloss ever in a month. I carry it in my purse and regularly apply. Specifically, from all glosses which I own (and I have lots of gloss because I like to emphasize my eyes) this one, and Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss, which is ridiculously expensive, don't accumulate on the edge of the lips. Applicator is in the form of a small pad with a few holes, so applying is very easy and convenient. I definitely plan to buy another shade! Price: $1,00.

e.l.f. Essentials Luscious Liquid Lipstick

e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame, Dark shade. Looking for a product that will fix my eyebrows and darken, for example when you don't have the will nor the time to apply make up and just want to slightly fix your face, I decided to try this product. And I was disappointed. I don't use a transparent part (Treat) intended for eyebrow care, because I don't see the purpose (unless you're trying to grow your eyebrows), and with the brown part, which comes with a brush similar to that of the mascara I was not impressed. The applicator is imprecise and stocky, and the product ultimately ends up everywhere, not just on the eyebrows. This is a pity because the color is excellent. Price: $3,00.

e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame