Famous Beauty Quotes

What Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Austen and other strong and beautiful woman think about beauty? As is often said, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. From which angle famous women look at beauty, find out in their sayings. Catch a part of their wisdom, and if you have not already - create your own, but a true picture of what is beautiful.

Hellen Keller (American writer and activist):
The most beautiful things in life are not visible and can not be touched, but feel in heart.

Marilyn Monroe (actress):
While I was a little girl no one ever said to me that I was beautiful. All girls should be talk to that they are nice, even if they are not.

Audrey Hepburn (actress):
The beauty of women is not in the clothes she wears, her figure, or the manner in which she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because these are the doors to her heart - the place where love rules.


Jennifer Aniston (actress):
Do you know when I feel most beautiful? When I'm with friends and hang out in our circle of goddess.

Catherine Zeta Jones (actress):
My mother always said. No matter how late it is, always remove make-up! Always!

Coco Chanel (fashion designer):
Ornaments that science! Beauty, what a weapon! Humility, the elegance!

Elizabeth Taylor (actress):
When women stops blushing, she has lost the most powerful weapon of charm.


Heidi Klum (model):
Women often approach me with a question: "Will I look like you after I give birth?". I say to them: "Well, have you looked like me before?". People, do not be fooled.

Julia Roberts (actress):
The key to beauty is to look at someone who actually loves you.

Jane Austen (author):
Sometimes it happens that a woman is more beautiful with 29 than she was 10 years ago.

Sophia Loren (actress):
Beauty is in you and is reflected in your eyes. It is not material.


Emily Dickinson (writer)
Beauty is not the cause of something, it is what it is.

Salma Hayek (actress):
People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that is totally liberating to realize that you're an observer. It empowers us to look for beauty in places where others do not dare to look, including in ourselves.