Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Clinique High Lengths Mascara is mascara for eyelash extension and volume. Unique "curved" brush covers all the lashes from root to tip.It is suitable for sensitive eyes and women with contact lens (ophthalmologist tested). It has package of 7 ml and is available in 2 shades - black and brown.

What I liked:
- long lasting
- gives a nice volume, curls
- lengthens and separates lashes
- doesn't clump
- doesn't irritate eyes

What I didn't like:
- needs a little time to get used to the brush

Clinique High Lengths Mascara

I have High Lengths Mascara in black color and fills all the features from the descriptions. Lengthens, separates, adds volume, is very long-lasting. The color is intensely black and lasts all day. Doesn't crush and doesn't create clumps - it is really comfortable to wear. Likewise, it is easily removed with the makeup remover and it doesn't leave any color after on lower lid.

In addition to being curved, it is very narrow and long. When I first applied this mascara i poke myself is the eye, but later I got just to the brush and all went smoothly. All in all, I like this mascara. High Lengths Mascara has met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it!

PRICE: $14,50 at Boscov's Department Store - Great values and famous brands!

RATING: 4/5